Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Chance

Free from alterations,
the purest thought of my mind.
Written down with perfect rhythm,
Spoken now with perfect rhyme.

This time I wonder,
This time it seems.
Perfect for reasons,
I've yet to see.
This is the year,
To figure things out,
The blessings we're giving,
For peaceful,
Understanding.

I've been blown away by so many emotions.
And my eyes have been open,
to a new and marvelous world.

Slow down, slow down.
There is good in this world.
Miracles,
miracles,
I've seen them now.
Out of thin air it comes,
Move someone's soul now.
This is the heartfelt love,
I wish to know now.

This is the time for chance,
this is my time,
All will come,
All will come.

We are in a single bond,
better then before,
each moment that passes,
brings a tear...
a tear of joy to my eyes.

We'll receive the love,
We will share our love,
Bring the world closer,
ever closer to our love.

Words upon this screen,
I hope that you'll be seen,
in places of need,
trapped by their greed.

Free us from this chain,
we are free.
we are free.
Humans all the same,
we are free.
we are free.

Bold and Cheerful,
Hearts of gold.
Twisting, wringing in our hands,
But our story will go on,

Silence,
I love the silence.
the perfection of it all.
Can I bring hope to the lovers?
Hush now,
Silent givers,

Heard the news,
Slightly blinded,
by the blur,
of tears,
We will see,
we will see,
there is good out here.

Smile now,
cheer for us,
we will be the wonders,
Smile now.
we can smile,
smile.
words.
so jumbled,
yet clear.
burning tears,
burning tears.

My emotions run wild,
this is my sanity,
from the chaos that had held me.
Release me now.
Release me now.

I can fly in the clouds,
Say hello to old friends there,
Receive my hope.
receive my hope.
Thank you.
thank you.
thank,
you,
for this...
gift.


Feel the rush,
losing time,
but now I see,
that it is all mine.
I can be brave,
I learn to wait,
And relax,
just relax.
Find the peace and share it,
Comforting words and share it.
All your heart and share it.
Even if it's not yours to give.
There is a helping hand,
just give your thought.
and let it fly,
up to the heavens now.
It seems so easy,
now you try,
And I'll hold your hand.
There we go,
a pleasant smile.
a thought of surety,
Or better.
Or better.
I'll give this or better.


Let's help each other,
what's meant to be,
bring the smiles,
to others.
bring the tears of hope,
to others.
We will make it through this,
Thank you for holding my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment