Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

He is the Wish. She is the Fantasy. And I am the Dreamer.

Have you smiled today?

Bring winter closer.
Feel the breeze on your lips.
And the time frolics faster and faster 'round,

He was the Wish. A perfectly formed one. "Believe in ME!" It said, "Believe in me."
You couldn't vision the future in the moment that you made it.
You said it wasn't true.
But he is the proof.
The proof...
He was the proof of a greater story.

Life is a story. It's true like these words.
I believe.


She is the Fantasy. A wonderful time. She is the Fantasy that has soon to come true.
You might not see it. You might not dream it. But I have the secret...
I know that I can believe.

And who I am?  Who can I be?
I am the Dreamer. Yes, I am the Dreamer of a greater tale.

To the Dreamer's Wish, May his heart be filled.
To the Dreamer's Fantasy, May her future be known.

I wish you good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment