Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Free your mind...

Below are some poems and words that my mind produced. It's so relieving to sit here at my computer and write the words that come to mind. No planning, no seeing the bigger picture, just let it all out.



It seems like sometimes I'm so lost in it all.
The waiting, the faking, the perfect brawl.
I timed it just right, to the water's perfection
I made it a fight,
The common rejection.

You stared out the window on this weather remorse.
Scared to turn your head, to look over your shoulder. 
Even if you might see the pool of light behind you.
It's all right, don't fret yourself over it.
Common is fine, you've done it here before.
Perfection,
Such a simple word.


The weather is confused, thought the child wanted snow.
 Then gave the child's heart's desire.
 For the child give such an awful show.
 "I wanted something different!" The child shouts and pouts. "I wanted sun! Today I had planned to play and run."
Slowly Mother enters. Her heart is hurting now. "Yet just last week you prayed for snow. God answered your prayer. How could you throw such a blessing away like that?" She asks.
The child frown and fuss. "That was last week! I changed my mind. Didn't God see that I wanted sun this time?"
She shakes her head sadly, "Can't you be thankful for the blessings you received?"



Ask yourself a question,
Bring yourself to reason,
Maybe it's the season.
Maybe it's the season.



A better timing,
To the world's losing and finding,
It's a better reason,
To believe that there is hope.
I believe that you can find just about anything that you want to see.
Maybe is a word that is too often found.
Finding peace. Crouching lower to the ground.
Feel the earth contact you,
Rushing through your hands.
Here the perfect proof to you,
that there is such a plan.
Everything will work out now,
Give it all your best.
Feel the gentle beat,
Of your heart at rest.



These words so commonly
Spoke,
That I wish to see,
Why the rhyme in my
Hope,
Has hardly count on me.



My past time,
Relax time,
Perfection.
To find peace of mind,
Get swept away,
In the events of the day.
Now find the,
Common rhythm.
Gibberish,
Some might say,
Is better,
Then the truth.
But if you see,
What all is here,
You might, 
Ask for proof.



Words mean emotion,
Let your heart show life.
And in the familiar,
Time of sleep,
Maybe you might catch a peep,
Of the truth that haunts your night.

1 comment: